Generator Installation in New Iberia
Keeping Your Property Operating Through Any Incident
Blackouts, storms, and other power failures can throw your entire life into disarray. At Pipes & Plugs, LLC, we want our neighbors in New Iberia and Lafayette to feel safe and comfortable 24/7, so we decided to offer solutions and safeguards to stop power failures from interrupting your life. Our generators can keep your property supplied with reliable energy and electricity no matter what happens, so you can keep working and living as usual, without any of the stress or fear usually brought on by blackouts.
Call (337) 455-7444 or reach out to Pipes & Plugs, LLC online today to learn more about our generator services. Our New Iberia and Lafayette team members are available 24/7 to take your calls and consult with you!
Why Invest in a Generator?
If you’ve never experienced a sudden loss of power, a generator can seem like an unnecessary expense. After all, you’ve made it this long without a blackout, why should you spend money on equipment to protect you from something that may never happen? But here in Louisiana, severe weather like hurricanes or heat waves can easily take down the power grid, leaving your home or business without power. A sudden loss of power can render essential devices and equipment unusable, but with a generator, you can still access these utilities even in a blackout. If you’ve avoided blackouts so far, investing in a generator can ensure that they’re something you’ll never have to worry about.
How Our New Iberia and Lafayette Generator Services can Help You:
- Keep essential communication devices charged
- Prevent food in your refrigerator/freezer from going bad
- Keep your property illuminated to prevent accidents
- Maintain comfort during severe storms
- Prevent the loss of data during a blackout
- Protect your property from power surges or fluctuations when power returns after a blackout
Know Your Generator Options
Depending on your property, lifestyle, and budget, you may have different requirements for a generator, and that’s alright with us. We pride ourselves on providing reliable power systems throughout New Iberia, and our generator services cover multiple types of generators, so you can get backup power that fits your needs from a team you know you can trust. Whether you’re looking for a backup generator that can power your whole home, protection for your office’s computers, or a portable generator for traveling, we have what you need here at Pipes & Plugs, LLC.
Pipes & Plugs, LLC’s Generator Team can Provide:
- Automatic standby generators
- Portable generators
- And more!
How Long Does a Generator Installation Take?
Depending on what generator models we currently have in stock, it can take a few weeks to get the unit you're looking for ready for installation. From there, it should only take a few days to fully install the generator and get it connected to your home. The basic installation steps include:
- Preparing the installation site: It's important to have a solid foundation for your generator. If you don't have a suitable spot yet, it will take a day or two to pour the concrete and allow it to set.
- Installation and testing: Once the base is ready, installing, connecting, and testing your new generator should only take a few days at most.
- Final approval: Like with any major installations or construction, a local inspector will need to inspect and approve the unit before you can safely run it. This should be a relatively quick process once our team is finished with the installation.
Ready to get started installing a generator in your home or business? Reach out to our New Iberia-based electrical team online or give us a call at (337) 455-7444 to schedule a same-day appointment!
Emergency Services Available
You can't always plan for a plumbing or electrical emergency but whenever they happen, Pipes & Plugs will be here for you.
We believe in leaving a space better than we found it! You'll never even know we were there when the job is done.
Skilled, Professional & Honest
When you hire us, you’re trusting us to solve a problem. We show up on time, prepared, and ready to serve you.
Friendly, Responsible Technicians
Every member of our team is required to pass a background check and a drug test so you can feel safe with our technicians in your home.
Service You Can Count On
Most of our installations and repairs come with our standard 5-year warranty so you never have to worry if the job was done right.
We have over 40 years of combined experience serving New Iberia and Lafayette so we know exactly what it takes to get your job done!