Residential Lighting in New Iberia
Quality Installation That Stands the Test of Time
When it comes to your home, lighting plays a vital role in achieving a stylish atmosphere. The right indoor lighting fixtures can take your home from bland to glam. Call on Pipes & Plugs, LLC to provide the New Iberia residential lighting installation that shows off your personal style.
Contact Pipes & Plugs, LLC today to begin with your first appointment.
Different Types of Lightbulbs for Your Home
Customers are faced with so many different types of bulbs that they don’t know which ones to choose. By knowing the differences between lightbulbs, you’ll be able to choose the best option for all your indoor and outdoor lighting needs:
- Incandescent: These are your traditional lightbulbs that most people are familiar with. They’re inexpensive and last about a year. However, they are not energy-efficient and are being phased out for bulbs that can meet new energy-efficiency standards. These might cost less upfront, but they’ll cost you more in the long run.
- Halogen: These bulbs are similar to incandescent bulbs, but they use less energy. Typically, they last about a year and are often used for under-cabinet lighting.
- Fluorescent: If you’re trying to illuminate an expansive space like a garage, attic, or basement, you may want to try out fluorescent lighting. These bulbs will last longer than incandescent bulbs and will provide a flat, cold light.
- Compact Fluorescent (CFLs): If you’re looking to replace your incandescent bulbs with something longer-lasting and more energy-efficient, CFLs may be the right option. These will last up to nine years and save you up to 75% a year on energy costs.
- Light Emitting Diode (LEDs): These bulbs take energy-efficiency to a new level—you could save up to 80% a year on energy costs. They also can last up to 20 or more years! LED bulbs also don’t give off heat which can help you to save on AC costs during the hot months of the year.
Safe & Efficient Services You Can Rely On
While it may be tempting to look up a DIY installation tutorial online, we do not recommend attempting to install residential lighting on your own. If you follow the wrong tutorial or miss a step in the instructions, it could lead to an improperly installed light fixture that poses a serious fire risk. Instead, rely on the professionals at Pipes & Plugs, LLC to safely install your new lighting fixture.
We keep your safety, health, and comfort in mind with every installation of:
- Flush mount lights
- Wall mount lights
- Recessed can lighting
- Ceiling fans
- Energy-efficient lighting
- Pendant lights
Our licensed and experienced electricians know what it takes to keep your home well-lit. When you call on us for all of your residential lighting needs in New Iberia, we will ensure that you have bright, beautiful rooms for years to come
We will install your indoor lighting fixtures safely and quickly, giving you the indoor oasis you dream of. Call (337) 455-7444 today to get started!
We believe in leaving a space better than we found it! You'll never even know we were there when the job is done.
Skilled, Professional & Honest
When you hire us, you’re trusting us to solve a problem. We show up on time, prepared, and ready to serve you.
Friendly, Responsible Technicians
Every member of our team is required to pass a background check and a drug test so you can feel safe with our technicians in your home.
Service You Can Count On
Most of our installations and repairs come with our standard 5-year warranty so you never have to worry if the job was done right.
We have over 40 years of combined experience serving New Iberia and Lafayette so we know exactly what it takes to get your job done!