New Iberia Water Filtration Systems
The Solution to Hard Water in Lafayette
Want cleaner, healthier water for your home or business? We provide several water filtration options in New Iberia to provide our customers with clean, delicious water.
If you’re wondering whether you need a water filtration system, look for the following signs:
- Dull-looking dishes: Water stains on glasses that cause the glass to look a little ‘foggy’ and cutlery that doesn’t look shiny are common signs of hard water.
- Limescale buildup on faucets: Faucets and showerheads show hard water with a buildup of whitish limescale. If left untreated, limescale can block your faucets and showerheads, making them less effective.
- Hair and skin problems: Soap and shampoo don’t work as well with hard water, which can leave your hair looking dull and your skin feeling itchy.
- Water tastes off: Hard water and heavily chlorinated water have a different taste and texture than filtered water. If your water doesn’t taste good to you, consider a water softener or filtration system.
Water filtration solutions from Pipes & Plugs, LLC include:
- Whole House Filtration Systems
- Faucet Filtration
- Water Softeners
- Water Testing
Rely on the licensed professionals at Pipes & Plugs, LLC to test your water and recommend the best New Iberia water filtration system to meet your home or business needs.
We will help you achieve better tasting, healthier water. Contact us today at (337) 455-7444 to schedule an appointment!
Why Pipes & Plugs?
We believe in leaving a space better than we found it! You'll never even know we were there when the job is done.
Skilled, Professional & Honest
When you hire us, you’re trusting us to solve a problem. We show up on time, prepared, and ready to serve you.
Friendly, Responsible Technicians
Every member of our team is required to pass a background check and a drug test so you can feel safe with our technicians in your home.
Service You Can Count On
Most of our installations and repairs come with our standard 5-year warranty so you never have to worry if the job was done right.
We have over 40 years of combined experience serving New Iberia and Lafayette so we know exactly what it takes to get your job done!
You guys were excellent! Thanks very much! I will definitely contact this company again if needed just because of the great work ethic Seth and Nathan have demonstrated!- Jill L.
These three gentlemen worked extremely hard to get our house back up and running! They were very professional, courteous, hardworking, and informative!- Rebecca R.
Nathan and Seth were extremely helpful, very professional, and informed us every step of the way. We are super pleased with the quality of their work and the outcome of the job.- Mel F.
They were polite, professional, and knowledgeable. They worked fast and efficiently and cleaned up after they were done with the install.- Jewellsy G.
During our conversation, we learned that all three guys including Kevin were here on their day off. We were very thankful for their quick response to our call and will definitely call them if/when the need arises.- Julie B.